Unlimited Giveaway Kerish PC Doctor 1yr for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/kerish-pc-doctor/in=today-100-percent
Event start
Feb 6, 2024
Event end
Feb 7, 2024
How to get a license
On the deal page, you must click the “Get it for free” button,then enter your name and email address to unlock the giveaway.
After it’s unlocked, you’ll be shown an offering box containing a button to get your exclusive license key for free.
Giveaway Terms
https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/kerish-pc-doctor/in=today-100-percent

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019
Bitsdojour Offer:
Optimize, protect, and manage your computer’s performance. Fix all of the errors, crashes, and other problems that have been slowing down your computer. Get Kerish PC Doctor 4.95 full version with a 1-year license key for free

Gengis Khan

Level 1
Nov 7, 2019
I can't install the application, it gives the following error:

Captura de tela 2024-02-12 114456.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dave Russo

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I can't install the application, it gives the following error:
Possibly the setup exe didn't download got corrupted. Try downloading it using a different browser. If that still fails, contact their support. They usually don't take too long to reply.

Gengis Khan

Level 1
Nov 7, 2019
I received the message from Kerish Doctor's technical assistance and I did what they suggested, but it didn't work, the error continues.
I took advantage of my colleague Tharunnamboothiri's message and downloaded the application from sharewareonsale on another notebook, with Windows 11 and updated, and to my amazement it gives the same error.

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
I previously had Kerish Doctor on my PC for a whole year and then I had no problems, but this time strange things happened to my computer. It could suddenly freeze for a little while and then work again. This also happened when I was working without being online. I now chose to put back an image that did not have Kerish Doctor and it works again as it should. Now I'm not going to scare anyone away from trying the program, remember I previously used it for a whole year without any problems, but maybe the program has changed a little since then. :confused:

Aug 15, 2020
I received the message from Kerish Doctor's technical assistance and I did what they suggested, but it didn't work, the error continues.
I took advantage of my colleague Tharunnamboothiri's message and downloaded the application from sharewareonsale on another notebook, with Windows 11 and updated, and to my amazement it gives the same error.
Sorry to hear that buddy. Seems like the installer itself might be corrupt as the language file is either not getting installed or corrupt. Have you tried installing it using the original installer and then use the license key with you? (Download Kerish PC Doctor)

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Nice to see 50 percent off for multiple years, also 3 activations, not free here anymore, got 3 years but lost existing 105 days (didn't add on)

Last edited:
Reactions: roger_m and franz
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.