Avast! Stepping Up There Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Thread author
As you already know, Avast! use to be a small antivirus company just starting out.

Now they are as big as a lot of other Antivirus Companies out there, and they have earnt themselves the rank of being one of the best out there, providing many different security benifits over some of the other A/V Software on the market today, Avast! provides a friendly user interface while at the same time providing higher ranking options for the more advanced users and IT Professionals, this proves to come in handy for both casual end users and Professionals, Avast! have always been up to date with the latest definitions catching most of the most important viruses known out first, as there highest priority, Avast! releases an update nearly every day, updating there definitions, which proves to show how on the ball this mob are.

As if Avast! aren't already playing fairly enough on the table, they have taken things to the next level by developing more software for the ease-of-mind user!

"With more and more financial transactions going online, a need for a strong secure solution that is easy to operate will always be embraced by consumers around the globe. In an effort to make life simpler and more secure in this regard, AVAST Software has rolled-out a new password manager, avast! EasyPass."

Full Story Below:

http://financial.tmcnet.com//topics/financial-technology/articles/226953-avast-software-unveils-avast-easypass-password-manager.htm

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Avast will get big and better over time. I recommend Avast to any that I know that needs an AV and does not want to pay anything. Plus their new password manager will be good to look at.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Re-branded version of Roboform Premium, no harm in that.
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Avast-EasyPass

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
Avast will get big and better over time. I recommend Avast to any that I know that needs an AV and does not want to pay anything. Plus their new password manager will be good to look at.

Agreed and Saluted ;)

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
thanks for share ,mate.
I love avast software, but not with password manager also.
:p
probably try their password manager ,if i have more than 20 account
:D

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
win7holic said:
thanks for share ,mate.

Yeah i don't use the password manager either i remember all my passwords :)
I have a pretty flexible brain ;)

Hehe :D

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Exorcizm said:
win7holic said:
thanks for share ,mate.

Yeah i don't use the password manager either i remember all my passwords :)
I have a pretty flexible brain ;)

Hehe :D

yes, you in same way with me also.
probably try their password manager ,if i have more than 20 account
however, I make a lot of accounts, it will not happen,
for what? to fake be someone else?

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Haha, your funny Win, indeed we are similiar in some ways, and yeah that's alot of accounts (20~)

Too many for me! :D

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Avast used to be bad in the past. But these days it became very good, beating a lot of other antivirus vendors. Good job :)

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Avast used to be bad in the past. But these days it became very good, beating a lot of other antivirus vendors. Good job :)

Agreed!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Also I think Avast will also be putting a lot more security options in the future.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
Also I think Avast will also be putting a lot more security options in the future.

Oh of course McLovin :)

What happens is all the A/V companies copy off of each other, if they see something they like, they make there own version of it, just like sandboxes taking off these days in lots of A/V

When a new feature is released, everyone will release there version of it in their A/V to be more competitive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.