Avetix Antivirus 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Light on system and same detection rate of Bitdefender but has also owner engine.
Hybrid engine
I read in forums like Wilders, etc... detection is lower than Bitdefender like other Bd clones (older Avetix).

Any proactive like behavior blocker?

GUI looks nice & quite a few options.

Hope protection/detection is good in new version.

Would like to see a test.

Reactions: LabZero
D

Deleted member 2913

The comparison table on official site shows website protection only in pro.
Guess its for 2014 version.

I had installed & checked the latest 2015 version.
And when opened IE & Chrome, Avetix extension enable/disable was asked by the browser.
So seems website protection is available in free 2015 version.

S

sinu

Anyone tried by downloading some malware samples from virus exchange on avetix ?

hardik587

Level 2
Verified
Sep 9, 2014
SINU, you need to do 1st update after installing avetix then restart pc, in main screen, you will see custom scan option in which you can select any drive like C or D for scan purpose.

S

sinu

SINU, you need to do 1st update after installing avetix then restart pc, in main screen, you will see custom scan option in which you can select any drive like C or D for scan purpose.
I updated after install custom scan option is working in the menu but when I do context menu scan i. e. Right click on any folder or drive scan is not working because nothing is displayed

L

LabZero

I updated after install custom scan option is working in the menu but when I do context menu scan i. e. Right click on any folder or drive scan is not working because nothing is displayed
Have you tried to quite and restart the explorer.exe process ?

Reactions: FireShootSK

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
I'll test this, Thanks for sharing

hardik587

Level 2
Verified
Sep 9, 2014
yes ur right, that when u right click on any drive its not working, so it seems to have bug...but right click on folder is working for scan in my case..but solution is avaialble in custom scan option available in main menu of avetix. can anyone tell avetix has behaviour blocker or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.