avetix free antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
Wow, that looks promising.

Free, free! Avetix Antivirus Free. Free antivirus for your PC.

Then you read on... Free demo version. Demo version?

Down below you find this: "The Avetix Free version has been developed to protect your computer from viruses that can compromise the functioning of your PC. Try it now! It's free! (for 30 days)"

Nice, I always thought that was called a trial period. :rolleyes:

soinvisage

Level 9
Verified
May 3, 2014
229mb for update, its so much !!!

you can see here

Attachments

• avetix.png
    avetix.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 1,392
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ulikedat

fenson

Level 1
Verified
May 3, 2014
I don't think they have an exclusions option either.A bit heavy on RAM.The UI process runs on startup which is lame.Should be manual to run that process.

Reactions: Ulikedat
D

Deleted member 178

Another AV using BitDefender engine? BitDefender must really be offering discounts to third-party vendors.

They probably make more money from licensing their engine than actually selling their own products.

Enjoy!! :D

this sentence sounds familiar to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.