Expired AVG Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
AVG Internet Security Giveaway - 5 keys

5MZHT.jpg

Rules:
1. Please post a reply with information why do you want to win AVG
2. One user = one reply
3. The giveaway starts on September 15, 2012 and ends on 12 October, 2012.
4. On the last day of the giveaway the winners will be chosen using random.org.

Good luck! :)

ajemsasa

Jun 2, 2012
Superfast scanning , good blocking and cleaning capabilities, no slowdown on my pc! Nice giveaway, please count me in.
Best regards!

LoneGeek810

Jul 25, 2012
Hi, My sister just had to take her pc to the shop due to a rootkit I'd like to win this for her. thanks

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
The new license will actually be useful to a friend of mine who just got a new laptop and he can't afford any software as of now. Count me in guys! :)

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
I would give this to a family member who is using a free AV currently.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to participate and good luck to all!

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
I would like to give this to my sister as her current AV expires in a few weeks time. Thanks!

gambleros

Aug 6, 2011
I would like to win AVG because it's light av and because i don't have a paid av so i would like to try it out.
Thanks for the giveaway and may the luckiest one win.

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Please count me in for giveaway! Need this one for the new laptop! My Emsisoft IS is expiring soon.
Congratulations for this giveaway!

gulshan

Sep 16, 2012
my brother is advice to use avg is very good & remove from spyware,rootkits,virus etc
please count me
thanks for the giveway

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Nice giveaway! Please consider me! AVG was my first AV and has constantly improved throught the years! Been wanting to have AVG IS outside of a trial installation!

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I want to win because it is a wonderful soft to protect your system.

guta89

Aug 20, 2012
beacuse i want to protect my pc from viruses, very great antivirus,and thanks for the giveaway.

bbivan

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks giveaway, AVG Internet Security it is the great and powerful viruses and spy software, please count me in. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.