Expired AVG Internet Security Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Verified
May 1, 2012
Avg is the best of the best....it have amazing new interface...good detection....faster scanning.....count me in

grimreaper1014

Level 3
Jul 9, 2011
Thanks for the giveaway! I purchased my 9 year old son a laptop for school, and he plays some FB games. I would love to win a copy for his laptop. Thanks again for this wonderful giveaway.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Count me in too. I like AVG and have used it in the past but ran out of my license. Provides rock solid security. Just 2012 troubled me with a bug. But 2013 trial was great on my VM. So I hope I win. Will run out of my BD key now and just won Panda which I gave to my friend. So my only option is getting Comodo Free.

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
i know about AVG's past and i'v never used it because of it

but i read good things about this new version so would love to win

Thanks

:)

harishgupta

Sep 18, 2012
this internet security is great works & remove the virus threats is wonderful online security
please count me

maaster

Level 1
Aug 5, 2012
I would like to use it since I have heard that it is low on system resources and good detecting capabilities improved from 2012 version!!!thnx for this wonderful giveaway....

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
Thanks for this cool Giveaway ! AVG Internet Security is one of the well known and a good security suite. I need this as my last internet security is about to expire and I want to try it. So, Please Count me in this draw too. Hope to Win this Giveaway ! Fingers Crossed !!

Best Wishes and Regards !! :)

bbivan

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks giveaway, Currently I'm using avg antivirus free version, AVG it is the great antivirus and always protect my pc all the time offline or online search internet. I wish to win the latest AVG internet security 2013. Count me in please. Thanks.

ammarmasooma

Aug 19, 2012
1st of all thanks so much for the giveaway..
i think AVG is the best cause its one of the oldest companies and it rocks in protection..
i very much like the free version and my brother has been using it so i just wanted to gift him the IS..
thanks so much..

jetdevil2001

Aug 29, 2012
Thank you for the giveaway. I would like to win the license key, as AVG IS is one of the outstanding security tools that will keep my PC and personal data safe.

anhhaihp

Oct 1, 2012
MalwareCenter said:
AVG Internet Security Giveaway - 5 keys

5MZHT.jpg

Rules:
1. Please post a reply with information why do you want to win AVG
2. One user = one reply
3. The giveaway starts on September 15, 2012 and ends on 12 October, 2012.
4. On the last day of the giveaway the winners will be chosen using random.org.

Good luck! :)

My old AVG is going expire, so I need a new one. Thanks for giveaway

yfyl

Oct 6, 2012
Great giveaway, was using 2011 version expired beginning of this year, great protection, fast and light, hope can get one! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.