AVG Zen released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudvein

Thread author
Mar 29, 2014
Does anyone know when AVG is releasing it's new program called Zen? From everything I have read it's supposed to be released at the end of the month, but it is the end of the month and it is no where to be found. Any info I get would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks very much!

simmy

Nov 15, 2011
AVG Zen has now been released in certain countries :). The first version is available in the USA, UK, Germany and one or two other EU countries that I can't remember off the top of my head. It is available from http://www.avg.com/gb-en/zen. Please note that AVG Internet Security is now called AVG Protection and PC Tuneup is now called AVG Performance.

The download links install a free 30-day trial of AVG Protection Pro/Performance Pro. After 30 days, the user can either purchase the product or downgrade to the free versions.

Reactions: Ink

CxxC

Apr 6, 2014
Just a clarification: When you install AVG Protection (which is AVG Internet Security + AVG Zen) or AVG Performance (AVG PC TuneUp + AVG Zen), you get the full PRO versions for 30 days. After those 30 days, you don't need to downgrade or anything. The PRO features just disappear (lock) on their own.

So this is slightly different than trials you need to manually uninstall or downgrade. Which simplifies things for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks for the information, will be trying it now.

http://www.avg.com/us-en/zen

upload_2014-4-6_13-22-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.