Avid Media Composer - Free Industry-Standard Video Editor

Are you interested in Media/Video Editing?

• Yes, I signed up

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, but I already use another Industry-standard / Professional video editor

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Little interest

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What's media / video editing!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Press Announcement - http://www.avid.com/press-room/2017/04/free-media-composer-first
Fully featured video editing solution will enable anyone to create professional-quality videos for free, based on the same creative tools that the industry’s top professionals rely upon.

Get Notified - Media Composer | First - Get Notified

"Are you an aspiring filmmaker, editor, or Internet personality with a story to tell? Get ready to make a name for yourself with Media Composer | First—a full-featured yet simple-to-use new video editing tool that will make it easy for anyone to create and publish engaging, high-quality videos. With all of the eye-catching visual effects, color enhancement, and titling of a professional production. All for free!

Imagine being able to…
  • Edit at the speed of your creativity with a streamlined tool that makes video creation fun and easy for aspiring and beginning storytellers
  • Unleash ideas across four video tracks and eight audio tracks, enabling you to quickly cut together layers of video, dialog, music, and sound effects to enhance your story
  • Easily share content with the world and get recognition for your work with one-click publishing to social media, including YouTube and Vimeo
  • Get professional results with little effort using many of the same tools the pros use to create your favorite movies, TV shows, commercials, and video games
Media Composer | First is coming soon. Sign up now to be notified when it’s available."

Winizsol

Level 2
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
Thank you, I have been looking for a free video editing solution like this. My only problem that it will probably be proprietary (but I don't think it will be a big problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.