On Sale! Avira 60% off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

tlacenka

Level 2
Verified
Mar 22, 2014
feel stupid, but cannot reply to your PM :/
ok, i wanna ask if there is any possibility of lifetime license for avira ?
sorry for this OT in this thread, but as i wrote - cannot reply to your PM :/

Xsjx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
feel stupid, but cannot reply to your PM :/
ok, i wanna ask if there is any possibility of lifetime license for avira ?
sorry for this OT in this thread, but as i wrote - cannot reply to your PM :/
No they dont have ); but still 60/ 50% off a year should give good prices!

Reactions: novocaine

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
I'm looking at their site and I don't see a product that contains all the features. Why do I have to choose between system optimization tools and firewall improvement? What if I want both? Do I have to buy all the products to get all the features?

Reactions: Xsjx

Xsjx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
I'm looking at their site and I don't see a product that contains all the features. Why do I have to choose between system optimization tools and firewall improvement? What if I want both? Do I have to buy all the products to get all the features?

Wich version do u want?

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
Even with 60% sale on Avira site, it's still cheap in the UK to just buy off Amazon.

Avira Antivirus Pro 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Avira site: £36.99
Avira Antivirus Pro 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Amazon: £29.51
Avira Internet Security Suite 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Avira site: £45.99
Avira Internet Security Suite 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Amazon: £41.33

Saying that most of the time Amazon in the UK is cheaper then directly from the vendor.

Xsjx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Even with 60% sale on Avira site, it's still cheap in the UK to just buy off Amazon.

Avira Antivirus Pro 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Avira site: £36.99
Avira Antivirus Pro 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Amazon: £29.51
Avira Internet Security Suite 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Avira site: £45.99
Avira Internet Security Suite 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Amazon: £41.33

Saying that most of the time Amazon in the UK is cheaper then directly from the vendor.
I Get Total For 60 euro 5pc

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I bought an Avira antivirus pro license off Ebay pretty cheaply. Any idea how I can contact Avira to get them to check if the license is legit Xsjx? I tried contacting them via their help and support but because I haven't got an account or registered version with them it won't let me contact them. All I need to do is send them this license file to check that it is indeed legit or not. I bought the license in case I ever want to run Avira pro antivirus with CF.

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
I Get Total For 60 euro 5pc

Ok, all i trying to say even with 60% sale its still more expensive than getting it from reputable 3rd party site that the case in the UK.

Not sure about other countries Avira site with the 60% sale might be cheaper than e.g Amazon.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I bought an Avira antivirus pro license off Ebay pretty cheaply. Any idea how I can contact Avira to get them to check if the license is legit Xsjx? I tried contacting them via their help and support but because I haven't got an account or registered version with them it won't let me contact them. All I need to do is send them this license file to check that it is indeed legit or not. I bought the license in case I ever want to run Avira pro antivirus with CF.
Are you talking about those 3-year licenses files? Bought some time ago as well just to test, but then I realized since it's registered under some random 3rd person name, and even if Avira Pro can be registered, it's not entirely right to use it, because it's not actually yours. Just requested a refund as I believe it was stolen and could be disabled any time from Avira side. Just my experience. If I ever would buy again, I would only look for clean product key where I can register it online/under my name.

Xsjx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Twitter ? Otherwise i can give you contact email soon ( i am driving to home )

Reactions: ZeroDay

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Are you talking about those 3-year licenses files? Bought some time ago as well just to test, but then I realized since it's registered under some random 3rd person name, and even if Avira Pro can be registered, it's not entirely right to use it, because it's not actually yours. Just requested a refund as I believe it was stolen and could be disabled any time from Avira side. Just my experience. If I ever would buy again, I would only look for clean product key where I can register it online/under my name.
There were some dodgy key files about. I'll just get it checked with Avira first but I think we are indeed talking about the same license.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.