Last edited by a moderator:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Event start: Jan 12, 2026
Event end: Jan 15, 2026
It is headed by CEO Jonathan Barnes, based in Tel AvivNever heard of this AV before. New player?
I see. More like a Systweak / IOLO with roots from optimization/fixes to integrating AV.It is headed by CEO Jonathan Barnes, based in Tel Aviv
It uses a massive database of healthy Windows files to replace your corrupted ones.
Regarding protection, it offers realtime "basic" protection as well as a browser extension to block malicious sites.
Is it worth it? Personally I would not get it as most of its optimisation feature can be found in other free software. Would I rely on it for security? A big NO. I'd stick to MD.
Not exactly, from my scant research over the last 6 months (off and on) they appear to have a large following, some very nice reviews, happy customer base, and are not Iolo, Systweak, or Iobit.I see. More like a Systweak / IOLO with roots from optimization/fixes to integrating AV.
But still why pay for it when you can get the exact features for free?Not exactly, from my scant research over the last 6 months (off and on) they appear to have a large following, some very nice reviews, happy customer base, and are not Iolo, Systweak, or Iobit.
I see your point. Why not ask the same question in another way. Why buy any security software, update software, or cleaner software. Microsoft does it all with their native apps.But still why pay for it when you can get the exact features for free?
Any features that you could not get elsewhere?
I would get bored with the MS built in apps as well as a bit of system drag detected when using MD and Edge? This time around I have noticed no slow down what so ever even with Edge after a clean install. So far so good but yeah it is tempting to believe the marketing hype of some of these companies.I see your point. Why not ask the same question in another way. Why buy any security software, update software, or cleaner software. Microsoft does it all with their native apps.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes