On Sale Fortect Premium AV Suite (AV, Cleaner, and Updater) is on Sale for $33.95

Discounts and Deals
10 Replies 1,469 Views
Offer availability and promo codes can change. Check the provider's current terms and expiry date.
Thread details
Promo page
https://secure.fortect.com/
Event start
Jan 12, 2026
How to get a license
https://secure.fortect.com/
Sharing personal data
    • Email address

annaegorov

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran

That's 55% Off and Each Yearly, Renewal, Subscription Fee stays at $33.95​


Not sure how long the sales lasts, but I tried it from my clean image install, and everything ran great, found some settings to change to enhance security and 2 drivers that needed an update from the Manf.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fortect AV Premium Suite on sale $33.95. That's 55% Off and every time you renew it stays at this same sale price.​


Promo page: Fortect Premium Plans | Complete Device Protection & Performance

Event start: Jan 12, 2026

Event end: Jan 15, 2026


Trying it on my AMD PC now. Very Fast, it automatically updated some software and 2 drivers. Did a full scan in 15 to 30 minutes (had to go outside, came back it was done.

NOT SURE HOW LONG THE SALE LASTS.

Can use PayPal or CC

 
Never heard of this AV before. New player?
It is headed by CEO Jonathan Barnes, based in Tel Aviv

It uses a massive database of healthy Windows files to replace your corrupted ones.


Regarding protection, it offers realtime "basic" protection as well as a browser extension to block malicious sites.


Is it worth it? Personally I would not get it as most of its optimisation feature can be found in other free software. Would I rely on it for security? A big NO. I'd stick to MD.
 
It is headed by CEO Jonathan Barnes, based in Tel Aviv

It uses a massive database of healthy Windows files to replace your corrupted ones.


Regarding protection, it offers realtime "basic" protection as well as a browser extension to block malicious sites.


Is it worth it? Personally I would not get it as most of its optimisation feature can be found in other free software. Would I rely on it for security? A big NO. I'd stick to MD.
I see. More like a Systweak / IOLO with roots from optimization/fixes to integrating AV.
 
But still why pay for it when you can get the exact features for free?

Any features that you could not get elsewhere?
I see your point. Why not ask the same question in another way. Why buy any security software, update software, or cleaner software. Microsoft does it all with their native apps.

But the price point for Fortect, while doing what any other 3 or 4 programs would do, is a heck of a price for a years subscription.

I mean that is basically like getting ccleaner, an AV Suite, a Firewall, a software updater, and a safe driver updater for 7 dollars each for one year
 
I see your point. Why not ask the same question in another way. Why buy any security software, update software, or cleaner software. Microsoft does it all with their native apps.
I would get bored with the MS built in apps as well as a bit of system drag detected when using MD and Edge? This time around I have noticed no slow down what so ever even with Edge after a clean install. So far so good but yeah it is tempting to believe the marketing hype of some of these companies.

Is it there own sigs or Avira`s/BD`s etc.

Regards Eck:)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top