On Sale! Avira Antivirus Pro for 1 euro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.avira.com/en/campaigns/acq/avpro/avpro-97
How to get a license
Discount is already applied.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
Done, don't forget to disable auto renewal ;)

1656078052139.png

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
The new version seems quite light but I have only used it very briefly. I found previous versions to sometimes have multiple scan processes running at the same time, which caused high CPU usage.
The latest version is very lightweight.
The lightest AV I've had. This is a very big plus. But it is still unrefined.
No context menu scanning removes AVIRA from the laptop.
It remains to wait patiently for this glitch to be fixed.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
are they going to destroy avira tooo?
They started to destroy Avira 2 years ago... it stared from their customer support. We had many customers who were coming back to us and complaining that how Avira's support are rude and unprofessional. Before that it was completely the opposite as they were even providing support for free users.

However, 1 Euro is really a GREAT deal... I am not sure if I am going to use Avira again but I would definitely get it :D

Thanks for sharing :D:emoji_beer:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I just purchased it, because why not at that price. The easiest way to cancel auto-renewal is to pay with PayPal. Then, go to the PayPal website, click on the settings icon, then go to Payments and then Manage automatic payments. You can now cancel further payments to Avira.

Anthony Qian

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 17, 2021
They started to destroy Avira 2 years ago... it stared from their customer support. We had many customers who were coming back to us and complaining that how Avira's support are rude and unprofessional. Before that it was completely the opposite as they were even providing support for free users.

However, 1 Euro is really a GREAT deal... I am not sure if I am going to use Avira again but I would definitely get it :D

Thanks for sharing :D:emoji_beer:
Yes. Avira = almost no customer support. I submitted some samples to them and never received a reply. After creating a ticket, the staff just said he would keep me updated. But he then closed that case! Still no reply from them.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
Yes. Avira = almost no customer support. I submitted some samples to them and never received a reply. After creating a ticket, the staff just said he would keep me updated. But he then closed that case! Still no reply from them.

I had a similar experience. But there were times when I got an answer.

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Avira answers me from time to time, but not always when I send them samples...
At the moment, I don't even have any more.
But, Avira has a big weakness: They do NO Hexa detection on malware like Magniber, or other Java or VBS attacks.
In fact, it is very weak on that. Even if it catches the source file, the infection may still get installed.

Indingo

Level 1
Jun 15, 2020
Regretted it! It is full of useless stuff that eats my system resources. The PC Speed up service is running though it is not available in Avira Antivirus Pro.
I also got it to play around with and noticed the same. I also regret the €1 that I spent on it which considering how low the cost is a pretty bad sign. Ironically the more modern AVs that I try, the more its pushing me towards Windows Defender + Defender tool. If you want an antivirus it should have a single process, the engine and nothing more. Let the consumer buy the "tune-up" software if they want it, don't force it.

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

The industry has gone mad. You pay for antivirus, but what you get is a set of useless addons that nobody needs. I believe there is no option to only install tye antivirus module alone (the available offline installer is of an older version).

Reactions: Dave Russo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.