Expired Avira Internet Security 2012 - 1 License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Online banking, streaming movies, connecting to wireless networks, homework assignments and, of course, lots of email. Just the hustle and bustle of a typical day? At least one thing is simple: one full-featured security suite, equipped with Avira Internet Security , is all you need to protect your passwords, photos and important files. -- Avira Internet Security

zjapt2.png

Being in possession of a valid license valid till (31.07.2013) and I thought to do a little giveaway for MalwareTips users.

What you need to do to enter the contest??..Simple .. Is enough to leave a comment below and have at least 10 posts

The contest will end on 8 Nov 2012 (GMT +1.00 h) and winner will be selected by Random.org
Good luck! :D
NOTE:If you are ineligible to participate in this giveaway do not worry,..:huh::idea: If you are active here until the end of the contest and you will have a minimum of 10 posts, you will be able to join the contest and who knows, :D:drinks: you might win

The contest has ended

Winner license Avira Internet Security 2012 valid until ( 31/07/2013 ) is : rebel4life Congratulations
:party::drinks:
Thanks all of you for participation
Random.org selection

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Hassan20 said:
thanks for the give away...count me in...

Sorry Hassan20 you are currently ineligible to participate in this giveaway. The requirement is:

terene said:
What you need to do to enter the contest??..Simple .. Is enough to leave a comment below and have at least 10 posts

Edited.

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Sorry Hassan20 you are ineligible to participate in this giveaway. The requirement is:

terene said:

If you are active here until the end of the contest and you will have a minimum of 10 posts, you will be able to join the contest and who knows , you may win
;):idea:

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
A key of Avira will not go astray. Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
ajemsasa said:
Thanks for the giveaway, please cont me in.
Best regards!

Sorry ajemsasa you are currently ineligible to participate in this giveaway. The requirement is:

terene said:

You may become eligible by:

terene said:
If you are active here until the end of the contest and you will have a minimum of 10 posts, you will be able to join the contest and who knows , you may win

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
raxa707 said:
thanx for the giveaway

Sorry raxa707 you are currently ineligible to participate in this giveaway. The requirement is:

terene said:

You may become eligible by:

terene said:

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Thank you guys for suport.
I updated the post, but I hope someone read it to the end

Roti

Feb 6, 2012
thanks terene for the generous giveaway, this will be a good present for my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.