Expired Avira Internet Security 2012 Challenge[Facebook Promo]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingAG

Thread author
Jun 1, 2011
Link --> Facebook promo page.

Prize Details
Do you love Avira? Have you been wanting a brand new Avira Internet Security 2012 license? If so, then we have some good news! We’re going to give everyone who enters this sweepstakes a free Avira Internet Security 2012 license, but we need your help.
The length of the licenses will depend on the amount of new fans that our page gains during this campaign. For every 10,000 new fans that join our community, we’ll add one month to the length of the licenses. In other words, if we gain 120,000 new fans during this campaign, then the Avira Internet Security 2012 license that everyone will win will last for one full year.
This is a community effort, so recommend that your friends become fans of Avira and enter this sweepstakes so that they can win, too! Once you enter the sweepstakes, you’ll be able to contact your friends and encourage them to join our community.
Start spreading the word, and let’s see how many new fans we can gain and how long everyone’s free Avira Internet Security 2012 protection will last!

Sweepstakes Starts
September 14, 2011 @ 09:00 am (PDT)

Sweepstakes Ends
October 17, 2011 @ 09:00 am (PDT)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Avira has only 33,189 fans right now :dodgy: ..... I don't believe that they'll manage to get 120.000 , not even with this giveaway.... So most likely a 6 month license is all you gone get. ( Note : I might be wrong!)
Avira has to improve the product itself and then the Fans will come. (Suggestion)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well if that case, hopefully they will gain more fans but not directly an instant 120,000 fans.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
And just to prove me that I'm wrong Avira has managed to reach 131,627 fans at this point... So everyone who joins the promo now (or in the next 10 days), will have Avira IS 2012 for 13 months(at least) for FREE...
Now that's a good giveaway!! :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
It means those facebook users was forwarded to the new version of Avira 2012 which that will be the impact.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
T26oY.png

Didn't press the 'Allow' button yet, I still have to decied if it's worth or not:p

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Jack said:
T26oY.png

Didn't press the 'Allow' button yet, I still have to decied if it's worth or not:p
I thought about it, like you, at the end decided not to click on the allow button.

Bo

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
I considered not participating too :), at the end I did and got a license:
We ended up with 163,549 fans, which means that your free Avira Internet Security 2012 license will last for 18 months because we added one more month as a bonus!

donotcrack

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Avira Internet Security 2012 not support Windows XP SP2 (32-bit) :))

Windows:
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
Windows XP SP2 (64-bit)
RAM:
Min. 1024 MB RAM (Windows Vista, Windows 7)
Min. 512 MB RAM (Windows XP)
HDD:
Min. 150 MB available disk space

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
The other good point about the license I forgot to mention is the long activation period:

The key will be activated once you insert it in the product. It works for 1 PC only! Please activate the key within the next 12 months because it will be invalid after that. All product updates and upgrades are included during run time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.