Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
About My Avira - Apply for Testing Opportunity

Online Essentials (commercial name: My Avira) is the next generation Avira platform that integrates multiple Avira products / services for consumers. The integrated products can be new or existing, can have various scopes and run on multiple operating systems.

My Avira aims to make these products and services available to the users in a simpler and more integrated way, as well as allow them to adopt and centrally manage them.

My Avira is now in the final development cycle for its first version, which will be gradually released starting with the end of September 2013.

Dima007

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
My Avira Windows Client (MAWC): allows the users to install one or more Avira products on their PC, shows multiple products (activated or not activated by the user) and provides multiple connections / links to their online dashboard. All this in a user interface referred to as the Mini GUI.
Mini_Gui_OEv1.jpg

My Avira Dashboard (MAD): the Dashboard is a web application that is permanently connected to My Avira Windows Client and offers the users more information about the status of their products / services; it allows them to adopt more services, to manage them and their Avira account.
OE_dashboard.jpg

V1 Components: in its first version, My Avira will include the following components:
Antivirus
Secure Backup
Anti-Theft
Pilot

You can't take part in the Version 2013 beta test on the same machine you want to test MyAvira with the AntiVirus module. Make sure you uninstalled all previous Avira solutions prior to install the AntiVirus module.

Apply for Testing Opportunity

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Dima, are you participating the Beta? I am. It's cool.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
@Earth
which product you installing from the suite or whole suite.
@Dima
Avira antivirus looking great in tray icon.Thanks for sharing :)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I suggest Signing Up via the BetaCenter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.