Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
bitbizket asked:

Just a question for you guys which of these two is better with zero days & exploits?
Avira or Panda Cloud?

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Avira more better. Avira have a good web protection and about detection when Offline mode (no internet connection)
panda better if you always connected on internet. if NOT, it not good at all.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
win7holic said:
Avira more better. Avira have a good web protection and about detection when Offline mode (no internet connection)
panda better if you always connected on internet. if NOT, it not good at all.

You are totally right!
Avira is better.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
but, CIS can't be use for ALL computer users.
it's difficult to setting, something get confusing for novice users.
avira has better solution, between web protection and AV engine for detection work flawless.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Users who know how to use CIS can use it :D It's a bit confusing for me.

It may seem a bit daunting at first, but it's really not that difficult to figure out. It's like anything really. The more you use it, the better you understand it.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Panda Cloud has improved their detection especially with Online Cloud database but the drawback was offline which it could be less effective than online one.

Avira was known even before for up to date with latest threats thru signatures.

D

Deleted member 178

i meant CIS AV now is more than correct, CIS becomes user friendly (my gf has never had usability issues since the v5.8), and you have the best of both world (classic offline signature + cloud). and i dont talk about D+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.