Avira Phantom VPN now available for Mac, iOS, PC and Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristmitchelle

Level 1
Sep 6, 2016
Can anybody recommend me a VPN for security? I am a internet users and I am looking to secure my internet connection.

Y

yigido

Can anybody recommend me a VPN for security? I am a internet users and I am looking to secure my internet connection.
Windscribe VPN is best VPN for free right now. It give 10GB/month.

I am also using it and very happy with its performance and privacy policy. Pirvacy policy of Windscribe better than other free VPNs.

military

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 13, 2012
Avira Phantom VPN 2.8.2
GENERAL INFORMATION
Avira Phantom VPN for Windows, version 2.8.2.29275 has been released on May, 24th, 2017.

IMPROVEMENTS

• Improved region selection by providing a separate page with quick-search and round-trip ping time.
    • Connect VPN to the marked region with just a double-click.
Bugfix.png

BUG FIXES

• After disconnecting from Avira Connect the connecting message remains displayed.
    • VPN Install: start event → VPN Uninstall: start events.
    • VPN Quick actions are not shown in Avira Connect.
    • VPN is disconnecting after one/two minutes.
    • Broken ipv6.
    • Internal error: No network available.
    • VPN disconnects after some time with error:"Unknown Error".
Source

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Avira Phantom VPN - No Avira Connect / Avira Launcher not bundled

Description
Phantom VPN is a free app that keeps your data safe and your online activity anonymous. We use military grade encryption to keep your data from being stolen. When you use Phantom VPN, all your data goes through a secure connection - making it difficult for hackers or other third parties to steal your data.

Download: Get Avira Phantom VPN - Microsoft Store

App Permissions
  • Access your Internet connection
  • Access VPN features

Screenshots
2018-10-15 (6).png 2018-10-15 (7).png 2018-10-15 (8).png
2018-10-15 (9).png

Learn more about Permissions
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10557/windows-10-app-permissions

Reactions: harlan4096
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.