Expired Avira Premium Internet Security & Antivrus 6 Month Trial Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am offering active members of this site free 6 month license files to Avira Premium Internet Security & Premium Antivirus.These are tester Licences which are valid for the retail premium 2012 versions and work for 2013 versions as well **Please keep in mind Avira products wont be compatible with Windows 8 until the 1st quarter of 2013**

magicalsnap201211051737.png

magicalsnap201211051738.png

Please follow the following guidelines to receive your License file

1} Must be an active member with at least 10 posts*.

2} If you meet #1 then request a key in the thread and I will provide it via PM

3} Specify Internet Security or Antivirus

*Must be quality posts,not posts such as "me too" , "thanks" ," your welcome" , "it's great" ' ect.

*Active member with 10 posts.This promotes member activity and ensures that active members get one before a member with 0 posts.Please keep replies to the giveaway as in requesting a license.Thank You

Bronk

Oct 13, 2012
hi there,
I am using avira internet security 2013 currently. can someone tell me what is the difference between a full version license and a test license?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Bronk said:
hi there,
I am using avira internet security 2013 currently. can someone tell me what is the difference between a full version license and a test license?

the test/trial license gives you the opportunity to try the retail/full version{paid} of the software for a specified period,3/6 months ect. for free.

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
@White Nobster....
i need license for 6 months of Avira Antivirus Premium..... thanx

Bronk

Oct 13, 2012
White Nobster said:
Bronk said:
hi there,

the test/trial license gives you the opportunity to try the retail/full version{paid} of the software for a specified period,3/6 months ect. for free.
so basically what you are saying is that there is no difference between a test license and a paid license, except this one runs out in 6 months?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
basically yes,they offer these in hopes that when the trial period expires you will like it enough to purchase the software license

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
An Avira Internet Security will always come in handy.

Cheers White Nobster. ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
phanxicochip said:
i want Avira Premium Internet Security. please count me.

phanxicochip you are not able to get the key due to:

White Nobster said:
Please follow the following guidelines to receive your License file

1} Must be an active member with at least 10 posts*.

2} If you meet #1 then request a key in the thread and I will provide it via PM

3}Specify Internet Security or Antivirus

*Active member with 10 posts.This promotes member activity and ensures that active members get one before a member with 0 posts.Please keep replies to the giveaway as in requesting a license.Thank You

Bronk

Oct 13, 2012
can I please have a license for Avira Internet Security as mine expires in a month or so?
Thanks in advance

ajemsasa

Jun 2, 2012
@White Nobster....
I need license for 6 months of Avira Antivirus Premium,thanx.
Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.