Expired Avira Premium Internet Security & Antivrus 6 Month Trial Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan20

Verified
Nov 3, 2012
i want it - but i know i cant get it because 1} Must be an active member with at least 10 posts* :(

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
looking for Avira Premium Antivirus i lost my avira internet security when i did an reinstall windows 7 and that link doesnt work

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
rebel4life said:
looking for Avira Premium Antivirus i lost my avira internet security when i did an reinstall windows 7 and that link doesnt work

Check PM

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
This is a nice giveaway :) Count me in for one Internet Suite please(with the firewall) :)

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Avira actually supports Windows 8. Read their whitepapper. It is just that action center integration is lacking,

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
malbky said:
Avira actually supports Windows 8. Read their whitepapper. It is just that action center integration is lacking,

i will try installing on my windows 8 and report back.Those who I have given a license to who are running windows 8 say they couldnt install it.Either way it will be fully integrated with windows 8 sometime in Jan. 2013

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Their whitepapper says so. I never tried it. It seems avira gives a warning but allows installation after warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.