Expired Avira Premium Internet Security & Antivrus 6 Month Trial Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
ELWIS1 said:
@ White Nobster

I am want be entice on license Avira :)

Everyone Please read the First Page! State if you want a license for Antivirus or Internet Security Please

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
cletusable said:
Sir White Nobster, i need license for avira internet security...Plz help me

Why were all (or at least most) of your posts copying the above post? (Mainly themastermind)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
**Some members seem to be padding their posts counts to gain eligibility to certain giveaways with a post count requirement. Problem is these posts are very "Generic" ,I use that word for the sake of kindness,and are cluttering threads and burying the posts that matter.It helps to read the first post of a thread before posting.From now on I have no choice but to look at a members posts before giving away any keys.If you are posting replies like "Thanks","Great","90 Days" ect. you will not be given a key.This is for active members with 10 posts not for members spam posting to become eligible

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
"If you are posting replies like "Thanks","Great","90 Days" ect."
Not to mention it is meaningless posts and they are highly not appreciated on the forums. I for one am for this idea. Please ensure that your posts or meaningful and will fit in the forum and/or thread.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Lots of new sign-ups with less than 20 posts begging for software :(
I would hope the admins can get some control here please.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
NSG001 said:

This happens in every forum.As a forum admin you want active members and its hard to delete posts that are obvious spam because not every member has the same level of knowledge.Some are new to forums and dont understand the etiquette.Some also post 6 or 7 posts in a row like they are having a conversation with themselves instead of using the edit feature in the original post to update content.As a mod I always just edited the posts myself or gave friendly advice on posting etiquette.Never going to change it.I have also noticed or so it seems that some never bother to read the original post of the thread.How can you post a reply to something 10 pages into a thread without reading the original posts?

D

Deleted member 178

White Nobster said:
htp2005 said:
This is promotion, i not copy other person, LOL !

Umbra is just kidding with you because the rule is you need 10 posts to qualify

No i was not kidding, he just copy-pasted the replies of other members in various topic to augment his post counts

kuva

Verified
Nov 24, 2012
waiting avira for making their software compatible with win8,ive heard about this software but never used this before.
still thanks !!!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
kuva said:
waiting avira for making their software compatible with win8,ive heard about this software but never used this before.
still thanks !!!
when they update a compatible version PM me and I will send you a license

htp2005

Verified
Nov 21, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
White Nobster said:
htp2005 said:
This is promotion, i not copy other person, LOL !

Umbra is just kidding with you because the rule is you need 10 posts to qualify

No i was not kidding, he just copy-pasted the replies of other members in various topic to augment his post counts
not arguing with you anymore not lest reputation spam

kuva

Verified
Nov 24, 2012
White Nobster said:
kuva said:
still thanks !!!
when they update a compatible version PM me and I will send you a license
i will. thank you :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
NSG001 said:

I don't they will do anything (not trying to be bad but) it's a way for MalwareTips to get members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.