Expired Avira Premium Internet Security & Antivrus 6 Month Trial Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Here is the result of trying to install Avira Internet Security 2013 0n windows 8

magicalsnap201211201906.png

Clicking "OK" will continue with the installation but like in the above screenshot it is "At Your Own Risk".I stopped the installation and did not continue.It may very well install on windows 8 but when it comes to something as important as PC security,I would personally advise on waiting for the updated compatible version.Why risk it when there will soon be a compatible version.

*To all members who are running windows 8,I can give you a license key now and it will still be good for another 4 or 5 months depending on when the update is released or wait and I will give you one then , providing they are still available.Which should not be a problem

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Yes thats exactly what I said. As per the whitepapper Avira delivers the same Windows 7 detection and usage experience in windows 8 except action center integration is lacking, please take a look at the knowledge base article here http://www.avira.com/en/support-for-business-knowledgebase-detail/kbid/1385

Z

ZeroDay

I would like a key for Avira antivirus please and thanks for the share.

D

Deleted member 178

htp2005 said:
I need liense Avira Internet Security 6 months,thanks you !

copy-pasting other menbers posts to fullfill the requirements is not the smartest way to win :D

htp2005

Verified
Nov 21, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
htp2005 said:
I need liense Avira Internet Security 6 months,thanks you !

copy-pasting other menbers posts to fullfill the requirements is not the smartest way to win :D
This is promotion, i not copy other person, LOL !

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
htp2005 said:
This is promotion, i not copy other person, LOL !

Umbra is just kidding with you because the rule is you need 10 posts to qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.