Expired Avira Premium Internet Security & Antivrus 6 Month Trial Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Totally agree with White Nobster, I think the solution for this problem is to see each member's profile and see which members they referred. But also see that the referred members who've signed up don't mess-up the post of give-aways. Like a person's 1st 10 post contaning comments such as hiii then 2nd post please give me license key. and spamming all such things in other give-aways too. That to me is really senseless and really cheap.
So yes I do support u sir. I wish if the admin or some 1 here had some CCleaner type of software to delete such Junk members occupying a lot of unnecessary space and save and increase the performance of this great site. :D

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
White Nobster said:
**Some members seem to be padding their posts counts to gain eligibility to certain giveaways with a post count requirement. Problem is these posts are very "Generic" ,I use that word for the sake of kindness,and are cluttering threads and burying the posts that matter.It helps to read the first post of a thread before posting.From now on I have no choice but to look at a members posts before giving away any keys.If you are posting replies like "Thanks","Great","90 Days" ect. you will not be given a key.This is for active members with 10 posts not for members spam posting to become eligible
Totally agree with White Nobster, I think the solution for this problem is to see each member's profile and see which members they referred. But also see that the referred members who've signed up don't mess-up the post of give-aways. Like a person's 1st 10 post contaning comments such as hiii then 2nd post please give me license key. and spamming all such things in other give-aways too. That to me is really senseless and really cheap.
So yes I do support u sir. I wish if the admin or some 1 here had some CCleaner type of software to delete such Junk members occupying a lot of unnecessary space and save and increase the performance of this great site. :D
Also I would like to request admin to allow me delete my above post since i forgot to quote the reply. When i trying to delete the above post it shows not allowed or banned to to so :(

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Respected admins, I also would like all of u to have a look @ my signature below the antivirus stuff that text showing the rules. I made it specially for our admins on this site and writing all the rules I think I've read here. Please take it into consideration. And do reply ur views on It.

D

Deleted member 178

members are not allowed to delete posts since an incident that happened before.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
members are not allowed to delete posts since an incident that happened before.
Ok sorry, Please excuse my 1st post of this page if the admin sees it please delete. Thanks for the info Umbra sir :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Being a new member and having less than 10 posts is one thing, but a record-breaking 10 posts in less than 2 minutes is another.

IMO, as the OP (White Nobster) of this thread & license holder, you should be allowed to have some judgement whether a member receives a license.

Please PM a member of Staff if you suspect suspicious behaviour.

Thanks for providing this for our members.

White Nobster said:
**Some members seem to be padding their posts counts to gain eligibility to certain giveaways with a post count requirement. Problem is these posts are very "Generic" ,I use that word for the sake of kindness,and are cluttering threads and burying the posts that matter.It helps to read the first post of a thread before posting.From now on I have no choice but to look at a members posts before giving away any keys.If you are posting replies like "Thanks","Great","90 Days" ect. you will not be given a key.This is for active members with 10 posts not for members spam posting to become eligible

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
whizkidraj , you can edit your original post to add content instead of posting new replies.If you want to add a quote on edit and not sure how to do it,just add quote like you are making a new reply then copy it go back click edit on your original post and paste it.Then click update.Please dont take this the wrong way as it is meant as help,but this is a problem sometimes as members dont use the edit feature as much as they maybe should.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
ya my bad, actually what happened was that i 1st wrote the reply and posted it. But later on thought that it would be better to post reply with Ur quote and then mine. And I had never used this delete post feature before so i didn't knew that i wouldn't be allowed to do deleted my 1st post otherwise if i knew then there's no point that i would have posted the 2nd time. And earth admin come-on please do look @ my 2nd signature :(

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thats ok but can we get back on track and leave this open for members requesting a key.We have 2 pages of replies that are kind of getting off topic.

****This post does not require a reply.Thank You****

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Ok lets do some business talking :p i.e please give me a key for internet security. And no thank you :p

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
White Nobster said:
Please follow the following guidelines to receive your License file

1} Must be an active member for 1 month with at least 10 posts*.

2} If you meet #1 then request a key in the thread and I will provide it via PM

3}Specify Internet Security or Antivirus

*Must be quality posts,not posts such as "me too" , "thanks" ," your welcome" , "it's great" ' ect.

**Please Read The Updated Rules For This Giveaway.The Actions Of Some Have Forced Me To Change The Requirement.**

D

Deleted member 178

you should add, 10 "original" posts , not copy-pasted from other members ^^

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
jlock734 said:
avira internet security license required..
Sorry but I was forced to change the requirements,check back in a month

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
White Noobster you skipped kuttus. http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Avira-Premium-Internet-Security-Antivrus-6-Month-Trial-Licenses?pid=85623#pid85623

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.