Expired Avira Premium Internet Security & Antivrus 6 Month Trial Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
White Noobster you skipped kuttus. http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Avira-Premium-Internet-Security-Antivrus-6-Month-Trial-Licenses?pid=85623#pid85623

I already sent it to him in a PM about 5 hours ago

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
whizkidraj said:
1 question:- Can the same single license be used by 2 ppls.

The single License is meant for 1 computer.I guess you could try but it might blacklist the license key.

icorino

Verified
Nov 18, 2012
Oeh nice, can i get a licence for Avira antivir premium by any chance? Thanks in advance!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Bumping old thread I see :p

@ icorino its in your inbox

gigi64

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 14, 2012
Would you send to me key avira anti virus ?
i want make strong combo with comodo firewall and avira antivirus ... Thanks
i love you MalwareTips :D

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
hiya i lost my avira antivirus premium when i did my reinstall windows 7 sorry can i please have another one avira antivirus premium and does it go witrh CIS 6.0

rusman

Verified
Dec 7, 2012
I've used Avira Internet Security. during my first time using a computer. maybe Avira Internet Security validity period has expired. This software is very effective. I probably do not know about the developments and Avira Internet Security keunngulan today. I hope that today's capabilities. can help computer security.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@ minhtan7291 & rusman are you guys requesting a license for APSS ????

superboy123

Level 4
Verified
May 1, 2012
Some antivirus i was tested on my laptop except avira,bullguard,webroot and more....i hope can get one license for tested it...

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@ minhtan7291,rusman & superboy123 they are in your PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.