Babylon

Fiery said:
Hi Ronny,

Are you using the Sync feature in Chrome? Are you sign in on chrome?

Hi Fiery,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and run OTL - see log. All to no avail. BAbylon just keeps reappearing. Any ideas?

Ronny
 
Fiery said:
Did you log out of chrome?

And no log was attached.

Hi Fiery,

yes I logged out of Chrome and uninstalled and then reinstalled it and I thought I had attached the log; don't understand why it isn't there. Log will follow shortly

Ronny
 
Ronny Munster said:
Fiery said:
Did you log out of chrome?

And no log was attached.

Hi Fiery,

yes I logged out of Chrome and uninstalled and then reinstalled it and I thought I had attached the log; don't understand why it isn't there. Log will follow shortly

Ronny

I think I have finally cleared out Babylon. I found this article on the internet which took me into one of the deeper settings of Chrome and I have hopefully disabled it permanently.

thanks for all your help. It is much appreciated
Ronny
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top