Expired Backup4all Lite 6 - free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Thanks for the Share @samit , Any one successfully gotten a license yet? I think site is down, after entering the required info, I got directed to a blank page that said:

Get [*promotion.product*:*Backup4all*] for FREE!

Reactions: frogboy

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Thanks @Anker_by , Tried 2 different browsers and none of it work, disable all ad block, vpn, etc... and still not working! :mad:

Gonna try a restart to see if I can get it to work.

Axelrod Sven

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 11, 2016
Thanks for the Share @samit , Any one successfully gotten a license yet? I think site is down, after entering the required info, I got directed to a blank page that said:

Get [*promotion.product*:*Backup4all*] for FREE!
It seems to be working for me, too. What I generally do when facing such problems - not all that frequent, but it happens - is run Opera Portable or try loading it in Chrome/Chromium browsers. There's almost nothing that faces error when loaded with either Chrome or Opera.

Reactions: Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Bummer, promo is over :( I did tried multiple times over the last 2 days, it wasn't meant to be!

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
Lite version doesn't even support incremental backups. What a fail. You can get Duplicati, or something else, with more features for free vs this giveaway.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Yes paying for lite version is a waste.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.