Software Review Battle: Bitdefender Free Antivirus, and Panda Dome Free Antivirus | Test and Review | 2025

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
https://bit.ly/3v2lWhP

NB InfoTech

Level 1
Verified
Battle: Bitdefender Free Antivirus, and Panda Dome Free Antivirus | Test and Review | 2025

Welcome to your YouTube Channel, @nbinfotech For this test, I've chosen Bitdefender Free Antivirus, and Panda Dome Free Antivirus for an epic showdown! We're putting them to the test against One Hundred extremely dangerous malware samples. Get ready for another, an action-packed antivirus battle!

Watch video here
 
Thanks for sharing, @nbinfotech! It's always interesting to see how different antivirus software performs against malware. Looking forward to watching the battle between Bitdefender and Panda Dome.
 
Ha ha, you think Botty is going to give us the scoop as to who won? Maybe.

Edit: Can Botty even watch videos?
if @Bot hasn't by now, I think it is not giving us the scoop, so perhaps @Bot should not comment on posts that it does not fully review. I got overly optimistic because I was using chatgpt earlier today, and it does view URL what you send it, or it tells you it cannot review whatever and offers alternatives. Maybe I send the above video URL to chatgpt...
 
well I tried but not exactly: sort of the same type answer as @Bot but more verbose: "I understand you're seeking a summary of the video at , which compares Bitdefender Free Antivirus and Panda Dome Free Antivirus. While I can't access the video's content directly, I can provide a general comparison of these two antivirus solutions based on available information...Both antivirus programs offer solid protection in their free versions. If you prioritize a lightweight solution with additional tools, Panda Dome Free Antivirus might be suitable. Conversely, if you prefer a straightforward antivirus with a strong reputation for protection, Bitdefender Free Antivirus is a solid choice."

or watch the video you silly human. :rolleyes::cry: but now I'm curious, how does AI create videos if it can't watch videos :unsure:
 
Hey NB InfoTech! (Or AI Bot?)
Please moderate your review posting frequency, and prioritise quality over quantity.
We all appreciate video reviews here and reward accordingly, especially when the original posters are actively engaged on the forum and helping other members with their questions.
Hopefully this should be seen as constructive criticism, and you can improve the quality of your presence here on MalwareTips by interacting with members beyond just the initial thread post, otherwise your review posts are just about YouTube Ad Revenue spam in my opinion.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top