Battle of the browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
i think they work at the same level, the real question is which one is optimized? SB wins by "trustfulness" because it has its experience, more options and it is fully developped where Kiosk is very young and still in beta.

if someone can test them...

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Sure, I think i'd feel a bit safer with sbie only because it has been around longer.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
i dont have my SB license anymore, so can't test it vs Kiosk ^^

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
well kiosk would only run dragon and IE, perhaps ice dragon in future, i dont know about other browsers..

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
you can have the same result by manually sandboxing any browsers, Kiosk is just a graphical interface with added tablet apps.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
i dont have my SB license anymore, so can't test it vs Kiosk ^^
I don't know what it is that you ll like to test but if malware testing is what you want, Sandboxies free version should be enough. The protection is exactly the same in both versions.

Bo

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Not just malwares, i liked the force end and start, multiple sandboxes, only on paid version.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
yes, i know the free version is enough, but i hate installing & using limited softwares unless absolutely needed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.