Berkfu configuration

L

LabZero

Good the real-time section and also I use FSecure, but you should at least add Malwarebytes as second opinion scanner (free, only on demand).
Good backup and recovery plan with Acronis.
With Windows 10 currently exists a greater sharing of personal data.
On our Forum you can find lots of information about this.
You can add Ccleaner for Windows maintenance.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Pretty fine, other on demand scanners mentioned can be safely store to your USB and use in case of emergency.

No question for F-secure since its really a good product, its just a audience scale are not outnumbered of usage compare to other products.

Reactions: LabZero

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Good config, I agree with the other suggestions, an on-demand scanner like MalwareBytes is fundamental, in addition I suggest you to add BitDefender 60 second virus scanner, which is light and fast and it runs in background so it doesn't take slow down your PC.
Thanks for sharing it ;)

Reactions: LabZero

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.