Battle best AIO cleaners free

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
whats the best free cleaner i have ccleaner but i want something that does abit more i tried advance system care before it was ok but are there any others that are good

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
CCleaner with CCEnhancer is a very simple and easy to use solution but adding Baidu PC Faster in the arsenal is much better in my opinion, it cleans up the file system and registry really well (You can do a backup just in case things go haywire) and there are a lot of other useful features that are too many to mention. It's free so give it a try.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
Wise care 365 free is also very good.
no its not i cleaned my pc with it and it just messed up my taskbar av icon didnt load my malwarebytes anti exploit didnt load nor did keyscrambler rather just use ccleaner standard tbh, dnt see the need for all this regisrty defrag etc and other rubbish, like most AIO cleaners they have stuff you dnt need so ccleaner is the best tbh these AIO things are a scam anyways they all contain malware funny how its supposed to make my pc better when its just made it worse

Mod Edit: No foul language.

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
tbh AIO cleaners can really mess up your pc if you dnt know what your doing, i installed wise care 365 used it and after that my tasbar at the botto mwas messed up so i uninstalled and it started working properly again use these AIO with caution if you want a good AIO setup try east tec eraser 2014 and ccleaner free

S

starchild76

Which is better in ur opinion? Wise cleaner 8 or CCleaner? thnx :D

both are good , one is not better than the other , they just compliment eachother well ;) thats because ccleaner uses different searching cycles then wisecleaner , in short : what ccleaner misses , wisecleaner catches .....or viceversa :p

S

starchild76

the best combo : ccleaner ( enhanced with ccenhancer ) + wisecleaner occasualy you can do a deep cleansing with privaser , especially if you want to do a system reinstall....privazer is capable , to remove even old windows installs :)

if you are not that computer savy its best to leave all programs stock , during cleaning , just to make sure , the programs do not delete anything you do not want to be deleted :)

Reactions: BoraMurdar
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.