Advice Request Best Android Browser (light, secure, no ads)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanker

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 7, 2016
Ok guys ty all for your help. I´ll be trying Adblock browser and firefox with Self destructing cookies and ublock origin (BTW I didnt know I could use the same extensions in the firefox for Android and Windows/MAC/Linux

Reactions: CySecy825

dJim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 12, 2016
opera mini without doubt. problem abouth blocker in android alot of webs "love "add crap ADS and if u block them u cant join web.. im really tired of those webs.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
naked browser free/pro is the lightest browser for me. It can read easylist-type adblocking files and you can add whatever you want for it to block
I tried a lot of browsers but still went back to naked
I use puffin browser for heavy web browsing, webs content heavy javascripts

Reactions: jamescv7

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well no advertisement on free browser? Then go to Opera browser itself.

The other products goes already to be ad-supported unless willing to pay the PRO version.

Reactions: tonibalas
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.