Battle Best Antivirus 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
As you know, I have a war room thread about the best security suite. However, I need some advice about Antiviruses now. Please reply or vote in the poll!
Also, I need advice about my Second-Option Scanner so please vote in there too (yes, I take MT advice for everything)

Last edited:

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
Uugghh, I remember that happy time that I solved that problem for you... :p:eek:

However, I never had that problem when I used avast! free as my real security. :)
Hahah I remember it too! Unfortunately the problem was not solved, and it seems very strange to me that I find zero to few users here having this issue.

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
I never have any delays, Avast runs very light and stable. None of my customers have reported this issue either.

Enjoy!! :D
Maybe because no one pays attention to this. You can compare chrome launch time (hot not cold launch) using avast free and using other avs like kaspersky, panda cloud, avira, bit defender 2015, windows defender or eset. With all of these, there will be noticeable difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.