Microsoft Edge Add-ons Store

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
This is what I use...

I'd say, uBlock Origin is the only extension I couldn't live without.

Screenshot_5.png

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
Unlock Origin and MWB Browser Guard in Firefox on Linux Mint and also on my Windows 11 laptop. Chromium is my backup browser in Mint and I use Avira Browser Security in it. For some reason Chromium was slow with MWB Browser Guard. For added peace of mind in Firefox I use the Flagfox website country of origin extension and in Chromium I use Country Flags & IP Whois. Chrome Font Super Enhancer also works very well to sharpen the text in Chromium.

C.H.

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
The best, at least for me that I routinely install are 1Password, uBlock, Trafficlight or F-Secure Browser Protection and the one I occasionally use but still comes in handy is Zoom, which will remember individual page settings and not across the board settings from the browser or using the keyboard.

Spiff

Level 1
Jul 20, 2023
"Best Browser Extensions you know of".
I cannot say which are best, I can only say which are essential or important to me.

These are the extensions that I use on Firefox (snap version, on Kubuntu).
- uBlock Origin
- I still don't care about cookies (I use it together with the filter lists in uBlock Origin: EasyList Cookie Notices, and uBlock filters Cookie Notices)
- Startpage search engine extension for Firefox
- VT4Browsers (it is much more convenient than a bookmark, as it allows you to scan any link or page via the context menu)
- Don't track me Google (for web search I use mostly Startpage, or DuckDuckGo, but when I use Google search, 'Don't track me Google' is essential, so that I can view and scan the true URLs instead of the Google URLs)

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
Ublock orgin and Malwarebytes browser guard superior web protection blocks newly created phishing websites that get sent to my email that are not on any black-listed sites thats how you know its good!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.