Best consumer router?

mediator_ram

Level 1
Verified
May 2, 2019
In my country, D-Link is the most preferred brand while Netgear doesn't have much to talk about as its available in the store but hard to find a user. Same with the ASUS & TP-Link because of their price and warranty period.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
In my country, D-Link is the most preferred brand while Netgear doesn't have much to talk about as its available in the store but hard to find a user. Same with the ASUS & TP-Link because of their price and warranty period.
Here too. First is D-Link then Netgear. I was tired of hearing of no FW for Dlink so I bought NG router.

MTUser

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Sep 11, 2014
Here it's ASUS and TP-Link the ones that are sold in every big store. It's very hard to find something from Netgear, but Amazon exists for some reason ahahah :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.