Tutorial Best Free Software's For New PC.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
Last edited:
To my knowledge, not possible to hide placeholders. Unless someone ports easylist in hosts form, if that is possible. The empty placeholders doesn't bother me personally.
only element hiding from adblockers can hide the placeholders. Other blocking methods can't
I current use adaway + peter lowe hosts file (system-wise) with ublock origin for chrome
I'm satisfied with it. it can block most ads, not all, of course
definitely much faster than adguard for desktop (paid) and more compatible, no bugs, 0 resource usage
Thanks for the interesting information. For now since only softwares are included in the list, am going to stick with AdFender which is good as far as freeware desktop adblockers are concerned. Except for the fact that the free version cannot filter ads across https sites :(

Newest changes

Changed Everything to UltraSearch in Desktop Search (07-07-17) [Found UltraSearch to be extremely fast with lot of customization options]
Added FTP Client - FileZilla (07-07-17) [Thanks for the suggestion]
Changed MBAM to Zemana in Antispyware (07-07-17) [Zemana seems to be better than MBAM]
Added Iris mini in Eye Protection (07-07-17) [Plenty of configuration modes, and is not system intensive unlike f.lux]
Added Process Explorer in System Monitor (07--07-17) [Was a hard choice between that and Process Hacker]

Last edited: