Battle "Best" Internet Security of 2014. What's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Eset voted on because it is lightweight and has a good detection rate but Kaspersky is good but a little heavy for my system, it depends on who has what equipment and what good fit.

Amiral7224

Level 1
Mar 3, 2015
It is difficult to say... It depends on the user and the PC.If the user is very PC knowledgeable I would recommend something like Kaspersky, if the user want's "Set it and forget it" protection I would go with Comodo.If the user doesn't mind paying money I would go with Avast... It is very hard to say one product is better than the other as they all have their pros and cons and it really depends on the situation.My personal favourite product that I always use is Bitdefender or Comodo.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Am sure it will be just like the previous poll with ESET, Qihoo and Kaspersky getting to the top of the standings

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
I would use Kaspersky the day It won't destroy my boot experience. My HDD literally freezes at windows startup with Kaspersky installed.

Reactions: Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.