Advice Request Best light, Stable and Chromium based browser?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noxx

Another lightning fast alternative would be Baidu browser. It's like 200 mb lighter in terms of program weight in comparison to Chrome, maintains the same sleak, clean look, built-in security engine, etc. It's clear that they gutted a lot of meat out of Chrome, I'm just not too sure at what risk to the browsers security apparatus. Still, worth checking out if you like to experiment with browsers.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I used to use Slimjet in the past, but since there is a problem with Slimjet and EagleGet as the latter extension cannot be enabled in Slimjet, because of a Slimjet bug , I reverted to Chrome. This is saddening because I really liked Slimjet and I dont have this problem with any other Chromium based browser.

This is the message I always get, no matter how many times I uninstall, clean-install, re-install.

1MIFyjC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.