Best PC Games of the Decade

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Their no.1 pick is my number 1 too.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This game is so special to me and undoubtedly the best game I ever played. The story, characters, graphics, the world, dialogue, loved everything about it. I may have spent more than 200 hours in it and I remember that I couldn't sleep the night I finished the game as I was really sad.
I actually played the pirated version of the game. All of CD Projekt Red's games are DRM free so you don't even need a crack. Where I live, $60 for a video game is too much in my currency so I usually purchase games when they are on sale. But after playing this game I felt really bad for playing it for free and later when I had some money to spare I purchased all three games of the Witcher series and even pre-ordered CD Projekt Red's upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077.
Btw, the list is great and I've played quite a few of them.

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Life Is Strange and Life Is Strange Before The Storm. I literally cried all night after playing them.
If you are a fan of choice oriented story based games, try out the No.21 pick , Zero Escape: Nonary Games. It is one of the best thrillers I've ever played. Check out the trailer on Steam page. It would have come up higher in the list when I was ranking these games but there were other worthy contenders too. I didn't include Stein's Gate: Elite in the list although it's one of my favorites, because many people don't consider Visual Novels to have any kind of gameplay.

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
If you are a fan of choice oriented story based games, try out the No.21 pick , Zero Escape: Nonary Games. It is one of the best thrillers I've ever played. Check out the trailer on Steam page. It would have come up higher in the list when I was ranking these games but there were other worthy contenders too. I didn't include Stein's Gate: Elite in the list although it's one of my favorites, because many people don't consider Visual Novels to have any kind of gameplay.
Thanks for the recommendations, imma check it out! :)

Reactions: bayasdev

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.