Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
Hi Friends,
Which is the best best pc tuneup software? Please advice.

Reactions: Van2r

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
double_facepalm.jpg

None..

These programs are unnecessary, and only do more damage they they fix....

The only thing i need is : CCleaner

Edit : PrivaZer is also good!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

MalwareT

Best optimizaton programs that i've used :
-Advanced System Care (Free, Pro 40$/yr)
-Glary Utilities (Free, Pro 40$)
-Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10/11 (Free (9), 40$)
-Auslogics Boost Speed (50$/yr)

Reactions: starchild76
Upvote 0
S

starchild76

tuneup utilities 2014 - ccleaner ( with ccenhancer ) and privazer. have tried many and the one i liked best is auslogics boostpeed.

Reactions: MalwareT
Upvote 0
S

starchild76

Best optimizaton programs that i've used :
-Advanced System Care (Free, Pro 40$/yr)
-Glary Utilities (Free, Pro 40$)
-Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10/11 (Free (9), 40$)
-Auslogics Boost Speed (50$/yr)

how nice of you to add the yearly fees for the various products :) kuddos for that!!! +100 ;)

Upvote 0

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
CCleaner Enhanced - every night before I sleep
Program Accelerator from Iolo System Mechanic - great defragmenter, aligns Programs and associated files (I run every month)
ProcessLasso - also included in System Mechanic - prevents lags (realtime)

Upvote 0

Van2r

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2013
Ccleaner or something doing clean well is recommended.But ccleaner can not done your pc tuned up well!
so you need an optimizer tune up is totally useless just program deactivator is good option but it isn't well in cleaning and fixing problems.
i think something like ashampoo win optimizer , System mechanic can solve youre problems well but in paid version only:oops:
so Ccleaner+optimizer (acording to your need like optimizng net,game booster,... is a good option).:cool:

Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Just use ccleaner every day, and wise disk cleaner once a week. Don't Install junks and tons of softwares which aren't in use. Just install whats necessary!

PC tuneup? U must be kidding, there is nothing that can tune up ur PC to its first state as it was when u installed a new fresh OS.

So how to keep it running smooth?
Just simple, I have been using PC from 4 Years, I have come across many discussions and testing many software under this topic. Finally I learnt whats necessary and required. First thing u have to note is the START UP items when u boot to ur OS. Yes I only have my Antivirus software at the start up. All other major softwares are disabled. If u are not sure of what to disable? Then I will suggest a handy program called PC Decrapifier. This software helps u remove unwanted software from startup. And for regular basis as I have mentioned in the First line.

Upvote 0
S

starchild76

Ccleaner or something doing clean well is recommended.But ccleaner can not done your pc tuned up well!
so you need an optimizer tune up is totally useless just program deactivator is good option but it isn't well in cleaning and fixing problems.
i think something like ashampoo win optimizer , System mechanic can solve youre problems well but in paid version only:oops:
so Ccleaner+optimizer (acording to your need like optimizng net,game booster,... is a good option).:cool:

ashampoo winoptimizer = crap , system mechanic is like a wreckingball or playing russian roulette stay away from that! tuneup utilities does a good job maintaining your pc! if you want free software try wisecare 365!!

Reactions: Littlebits
Upvote 0

Van2r

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2013
ashampoo winoptimizer = crap , system mechanic is like a wreckingball or playing russian roulette stay away from that! tuneup utilities does a good job maintaining your pc! if you want free software try wisecare 365!!
you must know to how use or handle a program to see affects like anti virus,but i believe it is totally false that we think one program can handle all job we want at once if you want a program for boosting your pc for games i think no one is better than advanced system optimizer but in security iobit is far better than that...
every suite have +,- score acording to youre usage of pc it can be + or maybe - !;)

Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Something I learned in this forum, Paying for such software is just useless. U get all good jobs done by freeware. I was a user of all the mentioned softwares above, and now from past 5 months using a smooth system with only ccleaner. Yes Only CCleaner. Now recently added Wise Disk cleaner for advanced cleaning.

Reactions: Littlebits
Upvote 0
M

MalwareT

I'm using Ashampoo WinOptimizer and works nice. I dont know which issue you had with it, but i dont have any.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.