Best place to watch Movie's & TV without getting Mal-ware?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
the cinema near your home? malware free :D

When Solarmovie had a long wait between content (in my case, Game of Thrones) being blocked before I could see the newest episodes again, I began watching them on Project-FreeTv ...but,

... @Umbra Polaris , for those whom find themselves neither close enough to a cinema nor anywhere near to parting with the money in their wallets to pay, what can you advise a pupil sadly fallen to those tantalizing "Jedi mind tricks", and armed only with paltry extensions, Adblock, NoScript, Request Policy, and Ghostery (I've read what you wrote of Ghostery not being needed with NoScript, & does this still stand?o_O). Our Chrome has uMatrix & Zenmate too, but without a sandbox & Shadow Mode while using linux lubuntu,
will our getting burned be unavoidable
Vader-Icon-darth-vader-18550176-75-75.jpg

(lest we follow the Jedi-line @the cinema:D) and shall we be doomed to donning the black mask and breathing apparatus as did Anakin at the end of the prequels' beginning to Star Wars?:cool:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.