Battle Best software to combine whith Winprivacy and Winantirasom Kaspersky free or EmsisoftAM

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I dont see about exclusive features i ask you What software do you think is best combo with Winantirasom and Win privacy . I know Kaspersky have good signatures and not BB because that maybe will be more compatible. Emsisoft have BB i think because that is less compatible. What do you tink or what do you choose

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
if I want to use Kasper or Emsisoft I would remove WinAntiRansom.
Also, I will install a sandbox like Sandboxie free(for the browser), a default deny protection like Rehips and mem protect for having memory protection(but it's hard to use for me and guys like me)
in my opinion, for having a good protection you need a sandbox+memory protection+signature(it can be an av or smth like voodoo shield)+win base default deny protection like Rehips or App Guard(it works like default deny protection but it's not ).

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Lar24076

Aug 27, 2017
I get this box that pops up on my desktop, below is what in box.
remageslow startup
Long startup time detected this may be cause by unwanted program installed on your PC scannow to resolve these issus, when I cleck scannow it goes to a web page to buy software.
Thanks, Larry

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    324.4 KB · Views: 452

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.