Solved Bitcoin Crypt locker Virus ( That requests Money) :(

Vian

New Member
HELLO EVERY ONE ...

My problem is the following ...

I have Lenovo T430 , yesterday was infected with Bitcoin virus when I tried to log into safe mode the windows 7 professional didn't work and then showed MEDIA failure check cable
the screen showes the IBM system setup but F8 is not working so no safe mode
i run tests IN SYSTEM SETUP and all passed
I made HDD first priority
nothing worked
is there any way to backup? or install windows without effecting data?
as my windows built in is 8 and I have no CDs. for windows 7
 
Hi again ...my windows was 7 professional ...according to the site you sent me its all about windows 8
I don't know how to start it in safe mode
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top