Not open for further replies.

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
ZeroDay said:
It would be nice if someone had Emsisoft installed and manually updated 4 or 5 times in a couple of hours so as to give a comparison. If EAM was receiving more regular updates than BD it would help show if there was a bug in BD.

Hi!
This is the answer, I hope this may help you:

Hello Paul,
Produsul face update asa cum facea si 2013 pentru ca nu s-a umblat la fisierul de configurare pentru modulul de Update.
Ca si pana acum, nu se logheaza in Events daca s-a facut check de updates si pe server nu era niciun update nou.
In Events o sa apara intrare doar daca s-a descarcat si instalat un signature/product update.
Daca te mai putem ajuta cu alte informatii te rugam sa ne spui.

//please use google translate or bing translate
Have a nice day!

Z

ZeroDay

Thanks Paul. They are clearly lying as BD 2014 updates every 3-4 hours whereas BD 2013 updates a lot more often than that. Thanks again.

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

Also take a look at this:
http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=46319&pid=190192&st=0&#entry190192

Christian answer to Nedim question.

Have a nice day!

Ibracadabra09

Jun 7, 2013
Do you have 10 sec "black screen with cursor" delay on Windows 7 startup before Welcome screen with BD Internet Security?

Z

ZeroDay

I've just used Bitdefender live support to switch my BIS license to a BDAV+ license and I must say their live support is fantastic.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I don't have license and didn't want to install this giant av for 30 days.
if i will get key i will use it
Thanks

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Trial versions are there for a reason, be grateful that they're available. :rolleyes:

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Earth said:
Trial versions are there for a reason, be grateful that they're available. :rolleyes:

That what I mean that I am not wish to pay for license and I don;t have bd license so just for 30 days I don;t want to install trial

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Why not use Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition?

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Earth said:

Just trying to get licenses from the big community of friends I have made on web :D . If its fail I will o for other option :)

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Spirit said:
Earth said:

Just trying to get licenses from the big community of friends I have made on web :D . If its fail I will o for other option :)

Check your PM.License sent.

Z

ZeroDay

OFF topic but I may aswell ask lol. Has anyone got an Emsisoft anti-malware license? and does anyone want a 3 user kaspersky internet security license with about 300 days left on it? pm me.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@ZeroDay,
Check your PM.

No need for trading. Plus I already have access to 3x KIS 3PC licenses.

JuniorTavares

Jul 8, 2013
My BitDefender IS is running smooth here.

Bought 1 year license for 3 PCs,cost me U$25,00. Shared with 2 friends,real cheap. Best security program i used so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.