Not open for further replies.

orthonovum

Level 3
Verified
Jun 17, 2017
Download is 379MB
Change log please?

Is this the free version?
Is this just AV or Total Security or another Bitdefender thing?

TIA

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

ras74

Level 2
Verified
May 11, 2014
Download is 379MB
Change log please?

Is this the free version?
Is this just AV or Total Security or another Bitdefender thing?

TIA

Advanced Threat Defense
The new Advanced Threat Defense technology identifies suspicious processes and actively protects your system from even the most advanced malware. The UI has been done from scratch to offer the best usability and also provide all necessary information whenever a threat is clocked on the device.

Webcam Protection
Protect your privacy and prevent webcam leaks. Webcam Protection notifies you when apps try to access your webcam, and blocks unauthorized access.

Safe Files for Mac
Protects your selected files from unauthorized and potentially dangerous changes done by other applications downloaded from the Internet.

Safe Files for Windows
Ransomware can cost users precious files or money – and frequently both. Safe files provides protection against ransomware for important user documents and other files. Only trusted and known applications have access to protected files, while unauthorized applications get automatically blocked.

Bitdefender Firewall
Bitdefender Firewall adds an extra layer of protection, by blocking potentially malicious applications that want to connect to the Internet. User personal information stays safe from hackers and data snoops.The new Firewall has been completely redesigned to improve usability and allow better management of application rules.

Bitdefender Parental Advisor for Mac
Parental Advisor expands on Mac by addressing two key features. Parents will be able to monitor their child’s web browsing by blacklisting/whitelist URLs or by blocking specific web browsing categories block access to specific apps/programs on the child’s Mac device.

Improved web-based login for Android
Users will benefit from the same login functionalities, but now based directly on the Bitdefender Central interface. This will enable us to bring security improvements made in this area faster, to all users

anonymous1xx1

Level 2
Verified
May 9, 2014
This new option is added to the firewall which blocks the unknown malicious application from connecting to the internet
note: it must be set as a block not as automatic

Attachments

• 1xx1.PNG
    1xx1.PNG
    26.6 KB · Views: 637
Last edited by a moderator:

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Thank you , but i need the offline installer. My internet connection is slow. :(
I don't think there's one. I think Bitdefender hasn't changed their recent policy of online-only installers.

Reactions: Syafiq

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Hmmm, maybe I'll be waiting for an offline installer link :p
Yeah, I think you'll eventually find several, but I don't think these will come from Bitdefender. Therefore, those installers will be "at-your-own-risk". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.