Expired Bitdefender Antivirus 6 months license keys (If you still need it)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Here to you still your Bitdefender!!!:):):):)
mod edit

Screenshot.jpg

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Bitdefender is handing out 90 day and 180 day extended trials so often that I am almost certain that I can renew my Bitdefender Total Security without paying for a few years! I have just renewed using 90 day trial page!

Why is BitDefender even paid software?

Bitdefender is better than Avast or Avira in terms of detection. It is sitting on my desktop right now, using over 200 MB of RAM, though, so I cannot say the same for performance. I swapped it for ESET before, but went back, because I didn't want to buy a ESET license until I read a lot of reviews and ratings.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Bitdefender is handing out 90 day and 180 day extended trials so often that I am almost certain that I can renew my Bitdefender Total Security without paying for a few years! I have just renewed using 90 day trial page!

Bitdefender is better than Avast or Avira in terms of detection. It is sitting on my desktop right now, using over 200 MB of RAM, though, so I cannot say the same for performance. I swapped it for ESET before, but went back, because I didn't want to buy a ESET license until I read a lot of reviews and ratings.
BitDefender slows down my computer ALOT... ESET is lighter and has better detection.

Reactions: Venustus and juhful

randj89

Level 4
Verified
May 7, 2014
We could entertain the idea of enlightening paid users to the fact they can take advantage of the free promotions as discussed here,;) ..but then again,:eek: they might not be amused!!:mad:!
Probably! Well I don't know what else to say! But it seems Bitdefender is not getting as much clients as they want/need.... Market stuff.... Perhaps.... I think I better shut! LOL ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahadian Putra

jimipre

Level 1
Verified
May 30, 2014
With all of these long term giveaways going on, A couple of weeks ago, I had a opportunity to try Bitdefender Internet security and Kaspersky Internet security side-by-side on 2 comparable computers. The only real difference between the two computers was that one had a 2.5 GHz processor, and the other had a 2.1 GHz processor. Both had 4 GB of ddr – 3 RAM. Bitdefender tremendously slow down the faster of the two computers. Also, it kept alerting me to trivial things all the time. Like do I really need to know that the update was successfully completed 15 times a day. KasPersky on the other hand just stayed quietly in the background without an excessive number of alerts. Given that these two programs are consistently rated in the top three, I would certainly buy KasPersky before Bitdefender. I am from the USA, but I have to give it to the Russians on this one, in the Internet security arena they kick the crap out of the Romanians.

Reactions: randj89

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
They know that most of AV users are freebie in the world & don't want to purchase license so why they give lots of giveaway everytime so bitdefender users will increase compares to other AV users & then they will claim with stamp on their website " bitdefedner is over-crowed, , most downloaded AV in week & the no.1 trusted AV in the market used by billions users worldwide " they all doing this to increase their market :D

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.