Bitdefender BOX: 2 New Features

Bitdefender BOX: Are you interested in this product?

• Yes, most definitely!

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Before I decide, I need more information..

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No, not at all!!

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
2 NEW Features added to Bitdefender BOX for better home security!

NEW: Vulnerability Assessment

With the new Vulnerability Assessment technology, BOX scans your entire home network to identify any weak spots that can compromise its security.

How Does Vulnerability Assessment Work?
  1. BOX scans your network and identifies all vulnerabilities in connected devices and network equipment that can lead to remote, unauthorized access, data theft or malicious attacks.
  2. The BOX mobile app informs you about potential weak spots and offers recommendations for promptly fixing any security issues.
NEW: Active Threat Control

BOX incorporates Bitdefender’s award-winning protection technologies such as Active Threat Control to block any incoming attacks.

For each attempt blocked, BOX will send you an app notification to report on the nature of the threat.

Bitdefender Active Threat Control has been designed to act against never-before-seen threats. It uses machine learning and behavior-based threat analysis to tag suspicious activities and keep your devices safe.​

Find out more: Click here for Bitdefender BOX FAQ

Via DigitalTrends

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
hjlbx is right, for the standard home user this is not needed, networked homes on the other hand would "need" this.
They have any videos yet on this ? I have been following the buzz around this for maybe a year now but have not run
into any video tutorials yet.

Reactions: newcomer

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I like the AVC feature of Bitdefender, one of the important trademarks.

Of course the thing goes here is the way of advertising and issues that should fix in timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.