Try querying for things you aren't familiar with, the bot will return some subjects which you can investigate further. I find that bots are good at introducing things.I have yet to have a conversation with a Bot that's of any use
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Try querying for things you aren't familiar with, the bot will return some subjects which you can investigate further. I find that bots are good at introducing things.I have yet to have a conversation with a Bot that's of any use
Yeah... I am developing a platform for hospitality at the moment, it serves as shift management and data analytics. The entire automation and AI falls under SmartSense (branding), I may throw the Gemini API out... This is the Smart Sense that I need.
On the last occasion I required specific information regarding a rather expensive streaming platform, the bot should have known about this as the platform BluOs is used by 1000's of people & many hi-fi companies with Qobuz, this was its only job it had! - I appreciate bots have their strengths but at this point at least with specific information to specific situations, the info can be found with a search - I still have reservations & are very surprised as to info people gladly give bots etc & the privacy implications & where the info ends up? It seems no guarantees are given how this often personal info with be used as has recently seen with Alexa for example, to much too quickly which I fear may bite people on their bum later?Try querying for things you aren't familiar with, the bot will return some subjects which you can investigate further. I find that bots are good at introducing things.
When a billing is linked to a Google Cloud project and Gemini Studio is used as part of that, Google doesn’t use the information uploaded to train machine learning models. Furthermore, it is carefully selected what exactly gets uploaded and there are pre-scrubbing scripts that also minimise the upload of personal information.On the last occasion I required specific information regarding a rather expensive streaming platform, the bot should have known about this as it BluOs is used by 1000's of people & many companies with Qobuz, this was its only job it had! - I appreciate bots have their strengths but art this point at least with specific information to specific situations, the info can be found with a search - I still have reservations & am surprised as to info people gladly give bots etc & the privacy implications & it seems no guarantees are given how this often personal info with be used as has recently seen with Alexa for example, to much too quickly which I fear may bite people on their bum later?
History often repeats itself & might with so called bots?