Expired Bitdefender Giveaways [New Thread]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - 1 Year(365 Days) Promo by Chip.de

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/spread/chip-is/ use German proxy

Exclusively for CHIP readers: Enjoy the best antivirus solution for free!

Faultless Defense. Best Performance. Easy handling.
csp_is.png

logo_small.png
Internet Security 2015

• For three consecutive years, according to AV-Test "Best Protection". "Best antivirus in 2014" according to PC Mag.
  • Extremely quiet. Extremely fast. Confirmed by AV-TEST.
  • Easy to use. Easy to understand. Just one click and you are protected.
  • Prevent unauthorized access to your private information by the two-way firewall.
  • Protect your children from inappropriate content by unobtrusive Parental Control.

SECURE FREE LICENSE

Special offer of:
chip_logo.png

Note: Limited Period Offer. German IP Only. 6 Months Key - Auto extend to 1 Year key short period after Activation.

Activation Period - Within 5 days from Date & Time of Acquired Key.

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - 1 Year(365 Days) Promo by Chip.de

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/spread/chip-is/ use German proxy

Exclusively for CHIP readers: Enjoy the best antivirus solution for free!

Faultless Defense. Best Performance. Easy handling.
csp_is.png

logo_small.png
Internet Security 2015

• For three consecutive years, according to AV-Test "Best Protection". "Best antivirus in 2014" according to PC Mag.
  • Extremely quiet. Extremely fast. Confirmed by AV-TEST.
  • Easy to use. Easy to understand. Just one click and you are protected.
  • Prevent unauthorized access to your private information by the two-way firewall.
  • Protect your children from inappropriate content by unobtrusive Parental Control.

SECURE FREE LICENSE

Special offer of:
chip_logo.png

Note: Limited Period Offer. German IP Only. 6 Months Key - Auto extend to 1 Year key short period after Activation.

Activation Period - Within 5 days from Date & Time of Acquired Key.

I have used German IP but still get "Falscher Bestätigungscode"...

Butterfly

Level 3
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
Lol. Who needs this product? One of the most popular and much-respected Antivirus and computer security firms 'BitDefender' has recently been hacked and has had a portion of its customer data leaked.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/07/bitdefender-hacked.html

They even can't protect their servers from hacking.....
Bitdefender are not the first ones to get hacked. Eset and Kaspersky for example have been hacked before too, that doesn't change the fact that both of them have excellent security products.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Bitdefender are not the first ones to get hacked. Eset and Kaspersky for example have been hacked before too, that doesn't change the fact that both of them have excellent security products.

Boker tov! Eih ba Erez? Shamati ham meod? (Good morning! How is in Israel? As I know very hot). I wrote a translation as it is now allowed to post comments in other languages but only in English.
I know but they should take more care about their servers where customers data stored. As I understand from the article they forgot to encrypt data on the servers. Shame....

Reactions: Kent and Butterfly

Butterfly

Level 3
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
Boker tov! Eih ba Erez? Shamati ham meod? (Good morning! How is in Israel? As I know very hot). I wrote a translation as it is now allowed to post comments in other languages but only in English.
I know but they should take more care about their servers where customers data stored. As I understand from the article they forgot to encrypt data on the servers. Shame....
Boker tov! And yes it's exceptionally hot these days and I don't like it. :p
I agree that the unencrypted passwords are a problem and a disappointment too, at least it was just a few and not all of the passwords.:D

ham4ever

Level 1
Verified
Apr 7, 2014
thanks i got one from german vpn but is only 181 days

i have one key left for someone 180 days, Pm me

Last edited:
Reactions: JKozarac

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
Can someone explain me this: 6 Months Key - Auto extend to 1 Year key short period after Activation.

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Could anyone help me to apply for a BDIS one-year license? I would appreciate it.:)
I have used a German proxy and have tried several times until now, but always got "Falscher Bestätigungscode" after clicking the green button on the promo page.

Last edited:

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
giveway not available:(
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kent

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
Can someone explain me this: 6 Months Key - Auto extend to 1 Year key short period after Activation

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Can someone explain me this: 6 Months Key - Auto extend to 1 Year key short period after Activation

As far as I know, this means that, when you activate BD with this key, you would only get a 6-month (180-day) license.
After you use BD for 180 days, this license will be automatically extended for another 180 days.
This implies that you will totally get a 1-year (360-days) license at the end.

By the way, do you obtain this promo key by using a German proxy?
I have tried many German proxies but none of them works...:confused:

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
Yes I use OkeyFreedom VPN and its still works. You can try OkeyFreedom free version.

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Why they would give you a key for 6 months to extend it to 1 year instead of giving one for 1 year in the first place? Please don't answer ;)

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Code:
http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/pcwelt2015/
Might be off-line. Using VPN gives IP-Error.
Code:
http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/spread/chip-is/
Above one works fine. Using VPN no error.

Both same host. Please verify first giveaway. Might be expired.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Code:
http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/pcwelt2015/
Might be off-line. Using VPN gives IP-Error.
Code:
http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/spread/chip-is/
Above one works fine. Using VPN no error.

Both same host. Please verify first giveaway. Might be expired.
First one is accessible via WebProxyDE: German IP web proxy, unblock sites, anonymous proxy!
But, entering details gives me an error saying "Invalid Page" on German. So it's probably expired, I will wait a couple of days more and if nothing I'll remove the promo page

Reactions: Kent and przemo_one

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Waiting will not make a difference. About a week ago I checked that one via proxy and I had same error.

btw
Free Trial

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.