Expired Bitdefender Giveaways [New Thread]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
EpGp47P.png

Link of the promo page to get a 6 months code - Get 6 Months Free Of Bitdefender! The Best Protection Against Cyber-Threats.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello fellow Bitdefender remains the same and it hurts very slow internet with good protection that has since eliminated by me.

Reactions: Huỳnh Nam

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
It is no where near ready for prime time, all it does is crash over and over on Windows 10 systems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
I have gtreat experience with BitDefender, no problems at all really and I have Win 10. I didnt have even 1 problem. Works GREAT.

R

Ray Redbad

http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/60-second/

This didn't get me an activation code, but an email to create a Central account, log in and click the install BD button.

I was already running a trial of BDIS 2016 with about two weeks to go; I couldn't see how that would work for me.

Nonetheless, I entered the email address for the Central account I use and once I logged in my "days left" went to 180.

Nice.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
No. It does not.
Please,the post you are quoting is 3 months old at and that time in Windows 10 it had problems.This is not the thread to be debating issues with Bitdefender.This is for links to Bitdefender giveaways.Thanks

Reactions: przemo_one
R

Ray Redbad

I agree with you 100%. I corrected old info and Dark Knight opened that issues door. I related my experience with a giveaway in #73 above. Regards.

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Code:
http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/adware-removal-tool/
http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/60-second/
they work with german vpn ip. with polish real ip don't

Last edited:

duncan402

Level 2
Verified
Jul 18, 2015
Any active giveaway of bitdefender mobile security? All I saw above were outdated promos.

Last edited:

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
You still can get a key, but one trial per account. All you need to do is request installation on older system (XP/Vista). They will send the key to your email.

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Any active giveaway. You request a key using central bitdefender com. Click add device and choose install on older system or something like that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.