Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 - 10 License for MT Members

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 uses no 1. security technology for you to enjoy secure online banking and shopping your children's online safety and protection of confidential data in social networks.În tests from AV-Test in May 2012 obtained the highest score overall ability to protect, repair and operating system after infection

1sz7d2.jpg
]
Bitdefender stops emerging e-threats that other products miss by capitalizing on live and virtualized behavior-based detection, in addition to cloud-based services,but also with a proactive, dynamic detection technology which monitors processes’ behavior in real-time, as they are running, and tags suspicious activities. Also with you can immunizes any Flash Drive from viruses, when they are connected to your computer, so that you never worry again about USBs infecting you or your friends
2qvti68.png

Bitdefender Internet Security feature
  • Antivirus and Antispyware
  • Two-way Firewall
  • Antispam
  • Antiphishing
  • Social Network Protection
  • Bitdefender Autopilot
  • USB Immunizer
  • Bitdefender Safebox
  • Parental Control
  • File Shredder
  • Search Advisor
  • New! Online Remote Management
  • New! Bitdefender Safepay
  • New! USB Immunizer
Contest Rules :
1) Drop a comment
2) Share (optional but appreciated) 
3) Only 1 reply per member
Contest will end on 14/2/2013 and winner will be chosen by Random.org 
The licenses are valid for 1 year each
Good luck to all participants  ;)
The contest is over

Winners of the contest are: dad3er, maaster, avastalicious, vinay84, stalker878, Hassan20, inspiron, abalsy, prasadldba, Gorilla P.
License will be sent within 12 hours through PM
Congratulations and thank you all for participating
Licenses were sent to all the winners, wait for confirmation of receipt then this thread will be closed. That with the help of :big_boss::D

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2013.02.15_00h05m00s_004_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_2013.02.15_00h05m00s_004_.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 529

GhostFree

Apr 24, 2012
Good Giveaway.Count me in.

https://twitter.com/MyLeGaLBoX/status/300258786180993025

Thanks.

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
Thanks for this awesome Giveaway ! Very Nice review too :D ! A world class security suite ;) Please count me in the draw :) I would also like to win one Genuine License key of this fabulous Security Suite ;) . Hope that my wish comes true and my Luck favors me this time :)
Best Regards :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.