Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 PC LIFETIME EDITION @ $79.95

zeff

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 18, 2011
One-Time Payment.
No More Renewal Fees.
Free updates. Free upgrades.

Note : PC Lifetime Edition includes all of the features available in Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 with the added advantage of lifetime protection at a great price.

HERE

budda

Level 2
Verified
Feb 13, 2013
Lifetime protection key is valid for the computer you first install it on, for the lifetime of the machine, not exceeding 5 years;
** Average market value, calculated for 5 years of an average Internet Security license;
*** Save up to 75% per year. Calculation for 5 years of PC Lifetime.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I cannot see paying 75 dollars for malware suites, esp. when CIS, Avast, and Avira offer free security that can be mated with and Emsisoft OA firewall or Comodo firewall if need be.

We know the drill.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
budda said:
Lifetime protection key is valid for the computer you first install it on, for the lifetime of the machine, not exceeding 5 years;
** Average market value, calculated for 5 years of an average Internet Security license;
*** Save up to 75% per year. Calculation for 5 years of PC Lifetime.

So in other words, it is only a 5 year protection key not really lifetime.
If your PC has a problem and you have to reformat then you lose the remainder of time left. BitDefender will probably destroy you PC before the 5 years end. ;) therefore there was no reason to give you a true lifetime license for your system.

Most of the time lifetime license have a big catch and are no worth buying. Always read the fine print.

Thanks.:D

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Is Bitdefender KIDDING..?????
He says 400 milion active users in this website..!!!
Then 1.bitdefender-400milion user
2. kaspersky- 350 milion users
3.Eset: 200 milion users
4. Avast: 178 milion users
Avira & AVG : 100 milion users.. so on....!!!!

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Akash209 said:

Where does it say that? is there a link?

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Littlebits said:
Akash209 said:

Where does it say that? is there a link?

Sorry, I think my EYES r going Down... Its not Active Users, it 400 milion Virus blocked..!!!

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Littlebits said:
BitDefender will probably destroy you PC before the 5 years end. ;) therefore there was no reason to give you a true lifetime license for your system.

Well said
It had destroyed my system few years back in less then a month

In my personal view it is dangerous than a malware

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Member said:
Littlebits said:
BitDefender will probably destroy you PC before the 5 years end. ;) therefore there was no reason to give you a true lifetime license for your system.

Well said
It had destroyed my system few years back in less then a month

In my personal view it is dangerous than a malware

This is ture for now a days for Bitdefender... But no one Know that, if 2014 version is more stable more effective then now..!! Because all av company improve day by day...!!! :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.